So, despite my rambling, I still stress shopped. I added a bunch of things to my Amazon cart during that stint in the waiting room and while sitting at my counter stressing. Here’s what I want to buy right now to combat that stress. Some of these items are necessary and will be purchased, eventually. haha!
- Baebody castor oil What I like about this? It’s supposed to help your lashes grow. And maybe your eyebrows too?
- Laptop Bag. So I’m planning on writing a lot more. So like I might need to take my computer bag with me, right?
- Tiles for the backsplash in my laundry room. It’s part of the one room challenge that was supposed to be done today. Ooops. I’ve done NOTHING.
- These sunglasses for Emilia. Like, hi she needs them.
- Natural Calm I mean, TMI but this is a need. And this one helps me sleep.
So far, the tiles are a necessary purchase for this project but the rest of them I am still thinking of them. What do you think??